Shiro Games have launched a new trailer for their upcoming co-op survival game, Darksburg.
The state-of-the-art trailer gives us our first glimpse at the PvP mode. Much like in Left four Dead, Darksburg features a mode wherein the four heroes will face off against four rivals gambling as powerful undead champions, referred to as The Reverent. You can watch the mode in motion inside the trailer above.
Here’s a rundown of the game:
Darksburg is a cooperative survival motion game in which 4 players crew up to continue to exist the hordes of inflamed that have beaten the metropolis of Darksburg. Assume the role of one of the several survivors with particular skills and personalities, and grasp their talents to take on the toughest demanding situations!
- Master an unforgiving cooperative gameplay to live to tell the tale the hordes of inflamed that overtook Darksburg
- Explore various maps with specific objectives (get away, locate the remedy, escort, takedown…)
- Manage (very) limited assets and master each survivor’s talents to be successful!
- Challenge your group with the highest difficulty stages for even extra rewards
- Improve your favourite survivors with objects and unlockable talents