The Bard’s Tale IV: Director’s Cut will start its launch on August 27, developer inXile has introduced. It’ll release that day digitally, with a bodily version to come back on September 6 for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
On Xbox One and PC, Game Pass subscribers can get the identify at no more value, at the same time as it’ll additionally be to be had on the market via the Xbox Store, the PlayStation Store, and virtual PC storefronts.
The Bard’s Tale IV become initially released in September 2018 for PC. The new Director’s Cut no longer most effective brings the name to console, but it also adds new content and incorporates “thousands” of computer virus fixes. Microsoft is calling it the “absolutely definitive” model of the sport. If you already own The Bard’s Tale IV on PC, you may get the Director’s Cut without spending a dime.
Here is a rundown of what’s new in the Director’s Cut
- A new quit-recreation chapter that provides hours of additional content
- New enemies, items, and guns, which includes dwarven grasp-crafted weapons
- Thousands of fixes and upgrades across the game
- Refined and greater characteristic-wealthy UI
- More class/gender individual advent alternatives
- Rebalanced fight and encounters
- Additional trouble settings
- Full gamepad support across all structures
There can also be a digital deluxe edition of The Bard’s Tale IV: Director’s Cut on PC that comes with extra objects together with a map and wallpaper, in conjunction with the virtual soundtrack and a number of different in-sport extras. The premium version can also be available on console with other extras.The Bard’s Tale IV become originally funded on Kickstarter, in which it introduced in extra than $1.Five million. Microsoft obtained inXile in 2018, and the studio has delivered greater studios on account that.