Orthrus Studios and Kasedo Games have introduced a brand new fantasy metropolis building game referred to as Distant Kingdoms.
Distant Kingdoms functions a mix of metropolis constructing, social management, exploration, and adventuring. Players are tasked with uniting the human beings, elves, dwarves, and orcs of Talam so that it will build a thriving civilization within the mystical realm of Ineron. Players may also need to ship out adventuring parties to cope with threats like dragons and trolls, or to bring treasured artifacts again on your city.
Here’s some more screenshots:
Here’s a rundown of the game:
A unique combination of City Building, Social Management, Exploration and Adventure gameplay, Distant Kingdoms brings a rich fable world to lifestyles.
Help the Humans, Dwarves, Elves and Orcs of Talam begin anew in the fabled land of Ineron.
- Build a sprawling community of towns and villages as you forge a civilisation.
- Provide for your people’s desires through a deep internet of manufacturing traces as they pass via the Social strata from Peasants to Nobles, catering to every race’s specific desires.
- Explore a brand new international filled with secrets, quests and magic. Create Tabletop RPG-like adventuring events and have them undertaking out into the unexplored mists. Help determine their fate thru a pick out-your-very own-journey fashion quest and event system.
- Deal with tough creatures, from Dragons to Imps, Wraiths and Trolls.
- Help the disparate races come collectively throughout more than one maps and scenarios in a grand campaign to shop their civilisations from wreck.
- Watch your settlements exchange depending on the demographics of every region.
- Accessible gameplay for beginners, with complexity hidden below for experienced gamers.
- Everything is Moddable: Alter races, upload your own, create occasions, quests and greater.